Last night I was insanely wise and had a gallon of green tea just before going to bed (uhm, basically my Saturday nights rock). Apparently my body can’t handle caffeine as well as Champagne and I was slightly awake until 4am. I know I know, my life is too hot to handle.
- I think I need to stop throwing out my eggshells!
- This guy plating fast food like a boss is definitely winning Instagram! Thanks for sharing this with me, Natalie!
- This Lemon Cookie Gelato the
worldinternet (is there even a difference?) is going crazy over!
- I’ve been researching YouTube cooking channels like crazy lately (OK, not so much researching but binge-watching) and apparently the top earner is an 8 year old girl.
- I have been mesmerised be the look of this 5 Minute Magic Green Sauce!
- How is this 3 Layer Custard Cake even possible? It’s all one batter! Fascinating.
I made this Apple and Poppy Seed Coleslaw from Damn Delicious when I had a bag of shredded cabbage wasting away in my fridge – and it was GLORIOUS!
We went for brunch at our friends’ place today and only needed a small dinner. The Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Pasta from Minimalist Baker was just perfect!