Are you looking for freezer friendly fall breakfast ideas? These 15 recipes are easy to put together and can all be frozen for those busy mornings with the kids!
Filled with pumpkin, apple, cinnamon and other delicious fall flavors, these healthy make ahead meals will put homemade food on the table in minutes when you need it.
From pancakes and waffles to bread and muffins and even oatmeal cups you can heat and eat on the go, this list has you covered.
Fall is a naturally busy season. Every single year I feel like I’m anticipating all the pumpkin, colorful leaves and cozy flannel shirts.
But then I blink once and Christmas season is already in full swing!
Now with two little kids at home, I’m busier than ever.
Em hates eating cold breakfasts, especially when the mornings are getting really chilly.
But between getting her ready for preschool and nursing the baby, I’m not really finding the time to make a cooked breakfast from scratch.
This is why I’ve been relying on a freezer stocked with waffles, pancakes, oatmeal cups and more to quickly heat up for us before we need to head out.
I’ve collected 15 delicious recipes for you to do the same!
Some are healthy and others are more decadent to serve on the weekend, but all of them are full of delicious fall flavors!
Here is my full list of freezer friendly fall breakfast ideas:
1. Simple Pumpkin Waffles from Savory Nothings
2. Apple Pie Breakfast Cookies from Kristine’s Kitchen
3. The Best Pumpkin Pancakes from Cooking Classy
4. Family Favorite Applesauce Muffins from The Kitchen Is My Playground
5. Fresh Apple Cinnamon Scones from the King Arthur Flour blog
6. Whole Wheat Apple Bars from Savory Nothings
7. Freezer Sweet Potato Waffles from Sweet Peas and Saffron
8. Healthy Pumpkin Bread from Tastes Lovely
9. Apple Oatmeal Muffins from Bakerita
10. Cinnamon Roll Bites from The Recipe Rebel
11. Cinnamon Roll Pancakes from Midget Momma
12. Pumpkin Doughnuts from the King Arthur Flour blog
13. Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins from The Kitchen Is My Playground
14. Spiced Pear Baked Oatmeal from Oh My Veggies
15. Apple Spice Baked Oatmeal Cups from Organize Yourself Skinny
16. Fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes from Savory Nothings
These are my favorite tools and equipment to freeze breakfast goodies:
Parchment paper* to separate waffles and pancakes until they’re frozen.
Small freezer bags* for single pancakes, waffles and baked goods.
Large freezer bags* for stacks of pre-frozen pancakes and waffles and for entire breads.
Freezer containers* for multiple muffins and doughnuts.
* I make a commission for purchases made through these links.