Fruity Couscous Salad Recipe
- 1 1/3 cups couscous 250g
- 2 cups vegetable broth 475ml
- 2 tomatoes skinned and cubed
- 2 large apricots pitted and cubed
- 2.1 oz dried dates pitted and cubed, 60g
- Bunch of fresh mint chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil 60ml
- Juice of a lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk all salad ingredients together until a smooth dressing forms.
- Cook the couscous in broth according to package instructions.
- While the couscous is still hot add all the salad ingredients and the dressing. Cover and set aside for fifteen minutes. Taste for seasoning and serve while still slightly warm.