Want to avoid your kids scowling at you again for making that inedible flax dessert concoction? Try one of these healthy holiday desserts for Thanksgiving instead this year!
Yes, we all indulge a little more during fall. But sometimes you just want to add an easy clean eating recipe to all the delicious buttery pecan pies.
Or is that just me?
I love the thought of simple baked fruit, maple syrup sweetened goodies or a healthy crisp after a heavy meal.
And if you’re trying to sneak those gluten free, vegan, paleo sweets past your family’s healthy-radar, no worries! These are all 100% kid-approved!
1. Skinny Holiday Fruit Crisp from Savory Nothings
2. Slow Cooker Pumpkin Apple CrispFrom Kristine’s Kitchen
3. Mini Pumpkin Greek Yogurt Cheesecake from Sweet Peas and Saffron
4. Chocolate Pecan Tart from Bakerita
5. Healthy Apple Pie Cookies from Savory Nothings
6. Whole Wheat Apple Bars from Savory Nothings
7. Vegan and Paleo Pecan Pie Bars from Bakerita
8. Baked Pears with Walnuts and Honey from Skinny Taste
9. Paleo Pumpkin Coffee cake from Jay’s Baking Me Crazy
10. Healthy Pumpkin Pie from Chocolate Covered Katie
11. Salted Caramel Pecan Pie Tarts from Sprouted Routes
12. Clean Eating Pecan Pie from Feel Great in 8
13. Baked Pears with Honey, Cranberries and Pecans from This Gal Cooks
14. Clean Eating Classic Apple Pie from Amy’s Healthy Baking
15. Festive Greek Yogurt Pumpkin Parfaits from The Soccer Mom Blog
16. Spiced Hot Fruit Bake from Cotter Crunch
17. Skinny Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars from Amy’s Healthy Baking
18. Sweet Potato Brownies from Deliciously Ella