Make the holidays a little better-for-you with these 17 Healthy Thanksgiving Side Dishes. I promise, your family is going to love them!
No matter if you’re looking for an easy salad, healthier roasted vegetables or a lighter sweet potato casserole – these dishes have your healthy Thanksgiving feast covered.
There are paleo options, low carb veggies and gluten free wonders. And of course all of them are filled with traditional harvest flavors and veggies, such as butternut squash, brussels sprouts, green beans and maple syrup.
No need to give up your clean eating lifestyle for the holidays with all this amazing food!
1. Festive Winter Salad from Savory Nothings
2. Miso Glazed Brussels Sprouts from Life Made Sweeter
3. Paleo Cranberry Sauce from Bakerita
4. Kale, Fennel and Pomegranate Salad with Spiced Pecans from Floating Kitchen
5. Healthy Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese from Savory Nothings
6. Slow Cooker Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes from Little Spice Jar
7. Honey Garlic Caramelized Carrots from HeartBeet Kitchen
8. Healthy Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Casserole from Kristine’s Kitchen
9. Easy Garlic Herb Butternut Squash from Healthy Seasonal Recipes
10. Autumn Arugula Salad from How Sweet It Is
11. Brussels Sprouts, Cranberry and Quinoa Salad from Gimme Some Oven
12. Garlic Green Beans from The Life Jolie
13. Mashed Butternut Squash with Goat Cheese and Rosemary from Recipe Runner
14. Honey Roasted Butternut Squash with Cranberries and Feta from Peas and Crayons
15. Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Cinnamon Butternut Squash, Pecans, and Cranberries from Julia’s Album
16. Healthier Green Bean Casserole from Gimme Some Oven
17. Roasted Butternut Squash Quinoa Salad from Food Fanatic