Pumpkin Tartlets Recipe
- 1/2 small butternut squash peeled and deseeded
- 5 oz puff pastry rolled out
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 390°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Cut the butternut squash into thin slices. Cut the puff pastry into four even rectangles to fit the pumpkin slices. Brush with maple syrup.
- Arrange the pumpkin slices on the puff pastry and lightly brush with maple syrup as well. Sprinkle the tartlets with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes or until puffed up and starting to brown.
- Cool on a wire rack and dust with powdered sugar before serving.