Slow Cooker Turkey and Cranberry-Apple Wild Rice Dinner Recipe
- 1 cup brown and wild rice mix uncooked
- 1 apple cored and chopped
- 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 2 cups water
- 1 pound boneless skinless turkey breast
- cranberry sauce for serving (optional)
- Add the rice, apple and cranberries to a 4-quart slow cooker. Stir together and pour the water on top. Lay the turkey breast on the rice mixture and cook covered on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4. Serve with cranberry sauce if you like.