- 3 cups rolled oats (275g)
- 1 cup cashew nuts (roughly chopped, 150g)
- 1 cup flaked coconut (75g)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted (or your favorite vegetable oil), 60ml)
- 2/3 cup honey (200g)
- 1/4 cup raw cane sugar (50g)
- 1 cup dried mango (chopped, 100g)
- 2/3 cup dried pineapple chunks (chopped, 100g)
- 1 1/2 cups banana chips (chopped, 100g)
- Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C). Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Spread oats on the baking tray and roast for 10 minutes in the oven, stirring once.
- In a large bowl combine cashew nuts, flaked coconut and salt with the roasted oats.
- In a small bowl combine the oil, honey and sugar. Add to the oat-nut mixture and combine thoroughly with your hands until everything is coated.
- Spread on the baking tray and return to the oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once.
- Remove from oven and mix in the dried fruit. Let cool down and store in airtight containers.