Let’s talk healthy vegan Italian recipes today!
Italian cuisine is known for allll the pizza and pasta, but it actually has so much more to offer.
While we’re not strictly vegan (or vegetarian for that matter), most of our meals are meatless and/or dairy free. I’m a huge believe in plant power to feed my kids balanced meals, and with summer coming at us fast I’m all about Italian and Mediterranean flavors.
My favorite resources to help cook up Healthy Vegan Italian Recipes:
Use a spiralizer* to replace regular pasta with veggie pasta. Sweet potatoes are a great veggie to spiralize for kids!
Organic Italian herb mix* to season your dishes. This is always the first herb mix I run out of!
Nutritional yeast* to give your vegan Italian recipes cheesy flavor without adding dairy.
Healthy Vegan Italian Recipes Your Kids Will Love:
- Vegan Stuffed Shells from Oh She Glows
- Vegan Zucchini Meatballs from Making Thyme for Health
- Tuscan White Bean and Quinoa Salad from Kelley and Cricket
- Eggplant Involtini from Kelley and Cricket
- Italian Biscotti (!!!) from Sprinkle of Vanilla Sugar
- Caponata (Sicilian Aubergine Stew) from Jamie Oliver
- Zuppa Toscana from Ferns and Peonies
- Vegan Bolognese from Lazy Cat Kitchen
- 8 Ingredient Zucchini Lasagna from Minimalist Baker
- Vegan Eggplant Pizzas from Oatmeal with a Fork
- Cashew Pesto Pasta from Deliciously Ella
- Spring Veggie Minestrone from Yummy Mummy Kitchen
* I make a commission for purchases made through these links.