Soba Noodles with Honey Soy Chicken Recipe
Soba Noodles with Honey Soy Chicken Recipe - This is one yummy combination of gluten free noodles, crunchy veggies and delicious glazed chicken!
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce 60ml, or wheat free Tamari
- 2 tablespoons honey 30ml
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil 30ml
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 10 oz chicken breast cut into strips, 300g
- 2 large carrots sliced into ribbons (using a vegetable peeler)
- 1/2 small head red cabbage cut into strips
- 1 small head broccoli cut into florets
- 3.5 oz snow peas cut into strips diagonally, 100g
- 1 tablespoon oil for frying 15ml
- 8.8 oz soba noodles 250g
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Bring a large pot of water to boil.
Place a large frying pan over a medium heat and drizzle with oil. When hot add the carrots and cabbage and stir fry until tender but still slightly crunchy, about 3-4 minutes. Set aside.
Cook soba noodles according to instructions. When they are halfway done add the broccoli and snow peas and finish cooking. Drain and set aside.
Bring the frying pan back up to heat and drain the chicken from the marinade (but keep the marinade!). Add the chicken to the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes. Reduce the heat to medium-low. Deglaze with the marinade and continue cooking until chicken is done and marinade has thickened.