Greek Yogurt Fruit Salad
This Greek yogurt Fruit Salad is the refreshing, healthy dessert your spring and summer potlucks need.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 8 servings
For the dressing:
- 1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt
- Juice of 1 lemon OR 1/2 orange
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
For the salad:
- 4 cups fresh strawberries hulled and sliced
- 2 large oranges cut into filets or segments, then diced
- 1 green apple peeled, cored and diced
- 1 cup blueberries washed and patted dry
- 1 cup raspberries washed and patted dry
- 2 large bananas peeled and sliced
- Chopped pistachios optional
Make the dressing: Whisk all dressing ingredients together and chill in the fridge until ready to use.
Make the salad: Place all prepped fruit in a large bowl and carefully mix with the dressing. Sprinkle with chopped pistachios, if you like.
If you want to make this salad ahead, keep the dressing and the prepped fruit separate just before serving. To avoid the fruit turning brown, toss it with the juice of a lemon.
Nutrition is an estimate and without pistachios, as they are optional.
Calories: 142kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 5g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 15mg | Potassium: 390mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 120IU | Vitamin C: 71.1mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 0.6mg