Summer Fruit Salad
Summer Fruit Salad is the refreshing side dish you need for your BBQs and potlucks this outdoor season! Full of healthy fruit and made without refined sugar, it's not only delicious but also light and fresh.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 8 servings
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
For the salad:
- 4 cups fresh strawberries hulled and sliced
- 1 small pineapple peeled cored and diced
- 1 small cucumber halved and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries washed and patted dry
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries washed and patted dry
- Handful of mint leaves optional
Make the dressing: Whisk all ingredients for the dressing together and chill in the fridge until ready to use.
Make the salad: Gently toss the fruit with the dressing in a large bowl just before serving. Scatter with mint leaves, if you like.
Calories: 179kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 342mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 120IU | Vitamin C: 98.4mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 1mg