Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
Carrot Cake Overnight Oats are an easy, healthy breakfast recipe you can prep the night before. Made with regular ingredients you probably already have on hand, these come together in no time at all. Put them on your meal plan next week - they’re so delicious!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 2 servings
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 small carrot finely shredded
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped walnuts plus extra for topping
- 1-2 tablespoons shredded coconut plus extra for topping
- Handful of raisins optional
Stir all ingredients together very well.
Divide between jars and cover.
Refrigerate overnight, then serve cold topped with extra coconut and walnuts.
Makes 2 larger or 4 smaller servings.
Nutrition is an estimate for 2 servings, using 1 tablespoon each of walnuts and coconut, and without raisins.
Calories: 376kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 102mg | Potassium: 510mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 5360IU | Vitamin C: 1.8mg | Calcium: 293mg | Iron: 2.6mg