Greek Chicken Marinade
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 4 people
For the marinade:
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon juice only
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
For the chicken:
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
Place all ingredients for the marinade in your container of choice (ziploc bag, shallow dish... see post for more info). Mix well. Add the raw chicken and make sure it's coated all around.
If using a ziploc bag, get out as much air as you can from the bag before sealing it. If using a different container, cover it as tightly as you can.
Keep in the fridge for up to 2 days, OR freeze for up to 3 months. Defrost in the fridge overnight.
Calories: 183kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 423mg | Potassium: 441mg | Vitamin A: 115IU | Vitamin C: 4.3mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 0.8mg