Honey Garlic Chicken Stir Fry Noodles
These EASY Honey Garlic Chicken Stir Fry Noodles are ready in less than 30 minutes for a fresh and flavorful family dinner! One of our absolutely favorite quick and easy recipes.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 4 people
For the Sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup liquid honey
- 1/4 cup water or chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon oil
For the Stir Fry
- 1/2 pound spaghettini pasta
- 1/2 tablespoon oil
- 1 large chicken breast diced
- 2 large onions cut into thin wedges
- 1 large yellow pepper sliced into strips
- 1 large red pepper sliced into strips
- 1 large carrot cut into strips
- 2 cups thinly sliced red cabbage not packed
- sliced green onion
- fresh cilantro
Thoroughly whisk together all sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Cook the spaghettini pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
In the meantime, heat 1/2 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat in a very large pan or heavy-bottomed pot. If you have a Wok that's great, but a large Dutch oven (or a wide frying pan) works in a pinch. Brown the chicken for 2-3 minutes, stirring a few times.
Add all the vegetables and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring often. Pour the sauce over the vegatables and bubble up once while stirring constantly. Toss with the cooked pasta and serve with green onions and cilantro.