These EASY Honey Garlic Chicken Stir Fry Noodles are ready in less than 30 minutes for a fresh and flavorful family dinner! One of our absolutely favorite quick and easy recipes.
Made with plenty of fresh vegetables, lean chicken breast, spaghettini and a super easy homemade stir fry sauce. This is both healthy AND delicious!
If you’ve been around me long enough, then you’ll know I’m allll about quick and easy. In fact, the four main dinner recipe categories here on Savory Nothings are Instant Pot, Slow Cooker, One Pot and Quick Recipes. And these noodles fight right into those easy dinners!
- With this recipe, as with any stir fry recipe, it’s essential that you prep ahead before you even begin thinking about the cooking process. Before your pan hits the hot stove, all your vegetables should be cut, our sauce should be stirred and your meat should be ready.
- While this is a quick and easy dinner option, it’s not a set-it-and-forget-it kinda deal. Stay at the stove, stir fry away and let your family know you won’t be available for entertainment during the next 30 minutes.
- If you don’t have spaghettini, this works just as well with regular spaghetti or other long, thin pasta shapes like Linguine.
Make ahead instructions
This isn’t a must, but you can easily meal prep for this recipe.
The sauce keeps for 3 days in a covered jar in the fridge. P.S. if you want to switch things up, this is also super delicious with my homemade teriyaki sauce!
You can slice the vegetables and keep them in airtight bags for a week.
The chicken and spaghetti you’ll have to do right before serving, but having the sauce and vegetables prepped ahead makes it much faster to cook on a busy weeknight!
Watch the recipe video
More takeout made at home
PS If you try this recipe, why not leave a star rating in the recipe card right below and/or a review in the comment section further down the page? I always appreciate your feedback! You can also follow me on Pinterest, Facebook or Instagram. Sign up for my email list, too!
Honey Garlic Chicken Stir Fry Noodles
For the Sauce
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup liquid honey
- ¼ cup water or chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon oil
For the Stir Fry
- ½ pound spaghettini pasta
- ½ tablespoon oil
- 1 large chicken breast diced
- 2 large onions cut into thin wedges
- 1 large yellow pepper sliced into strips
- 1 large red pepper sliced into strips
- 1 large carrot cut into strips
- 2 cups thinly sliced red cabbage not packed
- sliced green onion
- fresh cilantro
- Thoroughly whisk together all sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Cook the spaghettini pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In the meantime, heat ½ tablespoon oil over medium-high heat in a very large pan or heavy-bottomed pot. If you have a Wok that’s great, but a large Dutch oven (or a wide frying pan) works in a pinch. Brown the chicken for 2-3 minutes, stirring a few times.
- Add all the vegetables and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring often. Pour the sauce over the vegatables and bubble up once while stirring constantly. Toss with the cooked pasta and serve with green onions and cilantro.