We encourage conversation around food, cooking and recipes here on Savory Nothings. You, the reader, are such a big part of what makes the community around this blog so special! But without a few rules, a conversation can quickly deteriorate. All comments are subject to this policy and any commenter in violation of this may be blocked from further interacting. By posting on this blog, you agree to the following:
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comment from posters who identify themselves with their real name and their real eMail address.
By commenting on this site, you agree to retain ownership of your comments. All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the individual commenter. By submitting a comment on SavoryNothings.com, you agree that the comment content is your own, and that you will relieve SavoryNothings.com, Savory Nothings, Rušev Creative and all post authors and commenters from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know at nora (at) savorynothings.com