A great slow cooker recipe for summer, these Slow Cooker Asian Pork Noodles are made ENTIRELY in the crockpot! You don’t even need to brown the meat, so it heats up your kitchen as little as possible.
Made with plenty of fresh vegetables and a from scratch sauce, it’s a healthy dinner your whole family will enjoy. You could even make the meat by itself for a fun Asian twist on pulled pork sliders!
Cooks on HIGH for 6 hours before the vegetables and noodles get added. All regular ingredients you already have in your pantry or can find at your local grocery store.
How this recipe works
So convenient, so tasty, and definitely in the low heat department.
These Slow Cooker Asian Pork Noodles are so simple to make, but they taste so delicious! Even the noodles and veggies get cooked right in the crockpot.
If you don’t feel like noodles, you can easily make just the pork and serve it in wraps or on buns as a fun Asian twist on pulled pork sliders.
As far as pre-planning goes, you can just mix up the sauce and place it in the slow cooker with the meat for around 6 hours on high. Then, about 30 minutes before serving, take it out and add the veggies to the broth. After 20 minutes, the spaghettini go in.
Just make sure the broth is hot enough and bubbling and the cooker is still turned on HIGH when you add the noodles, otherwise they taste pasty if they don’t get cooked properly.
The shredded meat goes back in once the noodles and veggies are done, and then you can serve it in bowls with a little broth.
So easy to make, full of healthy vegetables and definitely summer approved!
Watch the recipe video
Slow Cooker Asian Pork Noodles
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger minced (or more to taste)
- 1 star anise
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 1/2 cups water or chicken stock
- 2 1/2 pounds pork shoulder
- 1 head broccoli in florets
- 1 heaping cup sugar snap peas
- 3 mini bok choy chopped
- 1/2 pound spaghettini
- Place all ingredients up to Worcestershire sauce in a 4-6 quart slow cooker. Add 2 cups of stock.
- Place the meat in the cooker and add water or stock as needed, until the meat is almost entirely covered. Cook on HIGH for 6 hours.
- Remove the meat from the slow cooker. Quickly add the broccoli, sugar snap peas and boy choy and close the slow cooker again, to let as little heat as possible escape. Cook on HIGH for 20 minutes.
- Add the spaghettini to the slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 10 minutes. Shred the pork with two forks and stir it into the dish.
- Serve in bowls with a little broth ladled on top.