Ever wondered how to make homemade whipped honey butter? It’s super easy and only needs three ingredients!
I don’t know about you, but I have incredible childhood memories of honey butter.
We only got it from the store once when I was little and I have made it by myself ever since, even if it meant swirling butter and honey together on my plate with a fork.
What can I say, I’ve always been an incredible mess-maker.
I like to keep my honey butter simple, sometimes I add cinnamon and sometimes I leave it plain.
I don’t think it needs any additional sweeteners apart from the honey unless you like things very sweet.
This recipe makes a small batch because I prefer to make our honey butter fresh every time we use it.
It’s the perfect special treat to serve at a weekend family brunch or to bring as a gift when you’re invited – it’s amazing eaten right from the spoon.
Don’t forget to share on Instagram if you make this honey butter – and tag it with #savorynothings! I love to see what you’re making!
Three Ingredient Whipped Honey Butter
* These are affiliate links and I make a commission for purchases made after clicking through.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened, 113g
- 3 tablespoons liquid honey 60g
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon optional
- Whip all ingredients together in a small bowl using a handheld mixer. Serve immediately or refrigerate in a clean glass jar with the lid on. It should keep for at least a month (but it never lasts for that long around here).