The Best Brownies Recipe
- 10.5 oz semi sweet chocolate
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cups sugar
- Pinch of ground vanilla OR seeds from 1/2 a pod OR a few drops vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup pecan nuts roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 300°F and line an 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together.
- Cream together the eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt in a medium bowl. Vigorously whisk in a small amount of the chocolate mixture to temperate the eggs before mixing in all of it.
- Sift in the flour. Fold in the pecans and white chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 35-45 minutes, depending on how fudgey or set you like your brownies.