This easy Avocado, Mango and Black Bean Salsa is full of fresh and healthy vegetables and whips up in no time. A great party dip!
How do you feel about salsa dips? Because I feel very strongly about them.
There is never a tortilla chip without 5 minute homemade fresh salsa in our house, and this Avocado, Mango and Black Bean Salsa right here is definitely one of my favorites!
The really great thing about this black bean salsa dip though? It totally works as a salad as well. I mean, even if you eat it as a chip-and-dip kind of meal on the couch after the kids have gone to bed, you’ll feel good about yourself.
Not that I’d ever do that or anything.
Now look, this isn’t really a hot black bean salsa. We don’t do spicy very often around here. I’d say it’s because of the 20 month old, but I think she might tolerate heat even better than me.
If you like it spicy, you can always chop up some chili to add. You can also use more than one red onion. The most important thing is to chop everything into kind of equal pieces, preferably small enough to be easily scoopable with a chip.
Now please excuse me while I go hide on the couch with buckets of chips and black bean salsa.
Avocado, Mango and Black Bean Salsa
- 1 large red pepper diced
- ½ pound cherry tomatoes diced
- 1 avocado pitted and diced
- 1 red onion diced
- 1 mango peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 (8.75-oz) can corn kernels
- 1 (15-oz) can black beans
For the Dressing
- 2 limes juice only
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large handful of cilantro chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients for the salsa in a large bowl. Combine the ingredients for the dressing in a measuring jug and whisk together well. Pour over the salsa and carefully stir. Serve immediately.