- see notes for my recommended gift packaging
- 4 cups sugar
- 4 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cloves
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and fill into individual jars.
- Use about 1 tablespoon per quart of liquid. Less sweet liquids (like wine or cranberry juice) can use a little more.
Recommended Packaging:Please note: I used 8-oz jars for the images, but you can use 4-oz jars just as well if it’s for a small present, or if you’re making a large amount (eg as party favors). For an apple juice to gift these with, these look nice (and can be prime’d in fast if you’re as last minute with your gifts as I often am 😉):
Click here to download the printable labels. Click here to download the printable labels with the METRIC serving size. Don’t worry, you don’t need to enter your eMail address or anything to get them, they’re absolutely free from me to you.
More recipe informationJoin my Newsletter to Get Recipes in Your Inbox
More DIY Gifts:
P.S: If you tried this recipe, why not leave me a comment below to let me know how you liked it?
I LOVE interacting with you and hearing about your experience with my recipe. Also, by adding a comment and star rating you’re helping Savory Nothings grow and get even better for you!