Quinoa Salad with Tomato and Avocado Recipe
- 1 1/3 cups quinoa 250g
- 2 cups vegetable broth 500ml
- 8 medium-sized tomatoes skinned, deseeded and cubed
- 2 small avocados cubed
- 1/2 cup pine nuts toasted, 70g
- Handful of basil finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil 60ml
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- Cook quinoa according to instructions in vegetable broth. Cool down before assembling the salad.
- Put all dressing ingredients in a small jar and shake it until creamy.
- To assemble the salad, carefully mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Add the dressing and continue mixing until everything is evenly coated.