- 1 eggplant (cut into thick rounds)
- 2 zucchinis (cut into thick slices)
- 2 red bell peppers (quartered)
Lemon Herb Marinade
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- Bunch of your favorite mixed herbs (chopped)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- On parchment paper lay out the cut vegetables and salt generously. Leave for at least 30 minutes to drain excess water.
- To make the marinade, mix all ingredients together in a large bowl and set aside.
- Heat your grill and grease it well. Dry vegetables with paper towels before brushing them well with marinate. Heat your grill and grease it well. Grill the vegetables about 2-3 minutes per side (this will take some time depending on how many slices you got out of your vegetables).
- Drizzle the grilled vegetables with the remaining marinade, making sure everything is evenly coated and arrange on a plate.