made it? tap the stars to add your rating!
Ready In: 40 minutes
A fruity and tangy addition to your 4th of July BBQ!
- 3 large peaches (peeled and finely cubed)
- 1 small shallot (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar (45ml)
- 4 tablespoons orange juice (60ml)
- ⅓ cup white sugar (70g)
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of ground vanilla (or seeds from ½ pod)
- Two dashes of lemon juice
Add Your Review
- Add all the ingredients to a small pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a medium heat and simmer for 20-25 minutes until the chutney has a creamy consistency.
- Cool down and store in the fridge for up to two days.
Also great on a grilled cheese sandwich!
Add a Review or Ask a Question