- Baking Sheet
- 1 large broccoli head (cut into florets)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (peeled and crushed)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried garlic powder (or more to taste)
- salt & pepper
- Heat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil (you can also just spray it with nonstick cooking spray, but it will be harder to clean).
- Place broccoli on prepared baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and toss with garlic, dried garlic, salt and pepper until evenly coated.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes, or until broccoli is tender and slightly charred.