- Sheet Pan
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1.25-oz) package taco seasoning
- 1 (16-oz) jar salsa
- 1 (12-oz) bag corn chips
- 1 (15-oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (8.5-oz) can corn, drained
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 1.5 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 Roma tomato (diced)
- 1 small red onion (diced)
- 1 jalapeno (thinly sliced)
- 1 handful fresh cilantro
- sour cream (for serving)
- Prep: Heat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Brown beef: Add olive oil to large skillet over medium-high heat, then add ground beef and cook until browned. Drain if desired, then stir in taco seasoning and salsa.
- Assemble: Place tortilla chips in single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Top with ground beef mixture, black beans, corn, olives and cheese.
- Bake: Place into oven and bake until heated through and the cheeses have melted, about 5-6 minutes.
- Top with tomato, onion, jalapeño and cilantro and serve with sour cream.