- 2 to 3 pounds chicken wings
- 1 cup runny honey
- ⅔ cup chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dried garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce (OR soy sauce)
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes OR hot sauce (optional for more heat)
- Prep: Place wings in a large plastic zipping bag; set aside. Combine remaining ingredients. Pour ½ over wings, seal bag and massage and shake to cover all wings. Refrigerate for 4 hours or up to overnight. Reserve remaining marinade for basting; refrigerate until ready to use.
- Bake: Heat oven to 375°F. Remove wings from bag, discarding any leftover marinade. Place wings in a lightly greased 13"x9" baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes, basting with reserved marinade every 10-15 minutes, until golden and juices run clear when pierced. Finish under the broiler for 3 minutes, if desired (pay close attention so the wings don't burn!) and serve immediately.