This Mexican Macaroni Salad is secretly healthy! Vegan, gluten free option and SO colorful!
I cannot resist a good pasta salad, but to be honest: Mayo-free pasta salads are my favorite kinds of pasta salads. This one is an absolute win on a hot summer day!
Watch the recipe video
More cold salads
PS If you try this recipe, please leave a review in the comment section and add a star rating in the recipe card – I appreciate your feedback! Follow along on Pinterest, Facebook or Instagram. Sign up for my email list, too!
Mexican Macaroni Salad
- 2 ½ cups dry macaroni (any kind works) 250g
- 1 yellow pepper diced
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 red onion chopped
- ⅔ cup sweet corn kernels 120g
- 1 can black beans rinsed
- 1 cup salsa 250g
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ½ tablespoon taco spices
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Cook the macaroni according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- In the meantime, combine all other ingredients in a large salad bowl. Add the macaroni and toss well.