Greek Pasta Salad is a delicious side dish you can make in no time at all. It’s easy to make ahead for easy meal prep, makes for a delicious lunch or a crowd pleasing BBQ side dish – and is filled with colorful vegetables and an easy, homemade Greek dressing. Just grab a fork and dig in!
Do you have 15 minutes to chop a few veggies? I’ll give you the answer:
You do. I think we all do.
Whenever I feel unproductive, I usually realize I’ve been checking my phone too much. Got a message about the playdate tomorrow? Oh wait, 15 minutes of scrolling through Pinterest later… Just because I suddenly wanted to find a cute craft to make with the kids the next day.
But when I’m really good about leaving my phone on the side… I get so much done. Fold the laundry, bake banana bread, while up a batch of Greek Salad Dressing… And chop the veggies to make the pasta salad to go with that dressing.
Which also means at least 2 lunches for the week are covered, because everybody knows pasta salad tastes best once it had time to sit in the fridge for a while.
How to make greek pasta salad:
It’s the simplest thing to make a pasta salad:
- Cook pasta and rinse it under cold water, because lord knows you didn’t think of boiling the pasta far ahead enough to let it cool by itself.
- Mix said pasta with chopped veggies, delicious stuff and dressing.
- Chill it in the fridge until all the flavor have had time to mingle and fall in love with each other.
This is one with feta, cucumbers, tomatoes, roasted red peppers… And also olives, parsley and red onion for so much added flavor.
A few extra tips for the best Greek pasta salad, ever:
- It’s excellent as an easy make ahead/meal prep lunch: Just store it in a clean, well-closed container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- If the Greek lemon dressing isn’t your thing, try my White Balsamic Vinaigrette or even my Honey Mustard Salad Dressing!
- Make it into a full meal by adding some grilled or shredded chicken – or serve it with Greek turkey meatballs! A personal favorite, as long as we’re being honest 😉
So, friend. Put that phone down. Go to the kitchen and start chopping the vegetables for this salad.
I mean, once you’ve started boiling a pot of water for the pasta… And you better have a colander ready, too. You’re going to need it to rinse that hot pasta under cold water to cool it down real quick.
Get the printable recipe to make Greek pasta salad for your binder here:
Greek Pasta Saladmade it? tap the stars to add your rating!
- 1 pound short pasta shapes (such as rotini or bow ties)
- 8 ounces feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes (halved or quartered)
- 1 cucumber (sliced into half-moons)
- 1 yellow pepper (sliced)
- 1/2 cup black olives (sliced)
- 1 red onion (sliced)
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 cups Greek dressing (here is my favorite recipe)
- Cook the pasta: Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water to cool.
- Mix the salad: Mix all the salad ingredients with the pasta and the dressing in a large bowl.
- Chill the salad: Cover the salad bowl and place it in the fridge for at least 2 hours and up to 3 days.