This is one of my favorite quick and easy dinner you can make in just one pot and with just 5 minutes of prep time. It’s extra creamy and full of healthy vegetables!
Tips & tricks
- If you want to cut back on the fat and calories, feel free to use half-and-half instead of the heavy cream.
- You can also use 1 pound fresh baby spinach in place of the frozen.
- If you’re not bothered by using 2 pots, feel free to make the sauce in a separate small saucepan while the pasta is cooking.
This is a great vegetarian meal by itself, but you can also serve it as a side with some protein.
More pasta recipes
PS If you try this recipe, why not leave a star rating in the recipe card right below and/or a review in the comment section further down the page? I always appreciate your feedback! You can also follow me on Pinterest, Facebook or Instagram. Sign up for my email list, too!
One Pot Spinach Pea Pasta
- 12 ounces small pasta shapes such as Orecchiette, 340g
- ⅓ – ½ cup heavy cream 80-120ml
- 10 ounces spinach thawed from frozen, 280g
- ½ cup peas thawed from frozen, 75g
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese 100g
- Salt pepper and ground nutmeg, to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Put the pot back over medium-high heat and add the cream and spinach. Bring to a boil, take off the heat and stir in the peas and cheese. Season to taste before tossing with the pasta.