- 1 pound Yukon Gold potatoes (small ones halved and larger ones quartered)
- 1/2 pound green beans (trimmed and cut in half)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- 1 clove garlic (minced (or more to taste))
- 1/2 teaspoon dried garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 large top sirloin steaks (about 1 1/2 inches thick and 1.5 lbs in total)
Garlic Butter (to serve):
- 1/4 cup salted butter (softened)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- !To Finish:
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Prep: Preheat oven to 375˚F and lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Cook potatoes and green beans: Place potatoes and green beans on the baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, garlic, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Toss to combine (separate into potatoes and beans if you prefer), then roast in the hot oven for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, toss, then push aside to make space for the steaks.
- Add steaks: Heat oven on broil. Season the steaks with salt and pepper and place on the baking sheet (careful, hot!)
- Cook steaks: Place the baking sheet back in the oven and broil until the steak is done to your liking, flipping once. I do about 3-5 minutes per side for medium-rare (depending on the exact size of your steaks), or until desired doneness.
- Rest: Remove from the oven and transfer the steaks to a clean cutting board. Combine all ingredients for the garlic butter and spread half over the steaks, then loosely tent with aluminum foil and rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve: Slice the steaks to serve with the green beans and potatoes, and serve with the remaining garlic butter and chopped parsley.