- 4 cups apple juice (OR apple cider)
- 4 cups cranberry juice
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- 1 lemon (juice only)
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cinnnamon stick
- a few whole cloves, a few whole star anise, pinch of ground nutmeg, pinch of ground ginger (to taste)
- sliced green apple, sliced oranges, cranberries (I cut apple slices into star shapes with a cookie cutter for a festive garnish)
- Place all ingredients for the punch in an approx. 4 quart slow cooker. Cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.
- Add garnishes to the punch and serve hot. Keeps on the warm setting for a couple of hours before the fruit turns too soft.