made it? tap the stars to add your rating!
Yield: 8 cups
Ready In: 3 hrs 10 mins
It isn't Christmas without a festive drink if you ask my kids, and this one always gets them SO excited. It's an easy punch I let simmer in my crockpot, then garnish with seasonal fruit. I take an extra few minutes to cut out stars from a few slices of green apple, because it looks so festive.I mostly make this as a non-alcoholic version, but included a few ways to spike it in the recipe notes. Merry Christmas!
- 4 cups apple juice (OR apple cider)
- 4 cups cranberry juice
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- 1 lemon (juice only)
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cinnnamon stick
- a few whole cloves, a few whole star anise, pinch of ground nutmeg, pinch of ground ginger (to taste)
- sliced green apple, sliced oranges, cranberries (I cut apple slices into star shapes with a cookie cutter for a festive garnish)
Add Your Review
- Place all ingredients for the punch in an approx. 4 quart slow cooker. Cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.
- Add garnishes to the punch and serve hot. Keeps on the warm setting for a couple of hours before the fruit turns too soft.
Add a Review or Ask a Question