Watch this video to see me make overnight oats. It’s a strawberry version, but the technique is exactly the same for the Raspberry Coconut Overnight Oats in this post!
Raspberry Coconut Overnight Oats are an easy, healthy make ahead breakfast. Chilling them in the fridge overnight turns them into a delicious, creamy meal. Made with simple ingredients, kid-friendly and with a quick prep time, these will make your mornings so much easier!
My kids are generally really cranky when they get up in the morning. And so am I. My reason? I need coffee. Theirs?
They need food!
If I don’t get breakfast on the table in minutes, they start fighting… And when they start fighting before we even ate our first meal of the day?
Well, that’s a rocky start.
During winter I just whip up a quick batch of oatmeal, or I prep baked oatmeal the night before. But once the weather starts getting warmer, I usually don’t feel like eating a hot breakfast.
Enter to the rescue: Raspberry Coconut Overnight Oats!
- They’re easy to prep
- Full of healthy ingredients to keep you full until lunch
- Portable in small batches but also easy to make in a large bowl to feed a crowd!
I didn’t like coconut for the longest time, but the past few years I’ve really come around to it.
My kids both adore raspberries, so I always pile on extra before serving these oats. My pre-schooler takes the raspberries and pops them on her fingers, then eats them 🙄
She thinks she’s being hilarious, so I let her 😉
I think that’s the sole reason this raspberry version ranks over the Banana Chocolate Chip Overnight Oats in her mind, because she finds raspberries so fun to eat, ha!
This entire sweet family of mine enjoys eating overnight oats, which is AMAZING because when does that ever happen?!
But my favorite part of overnight oats is how easy they are to make – no hassle, easier mornings. What’s not to love about this?
How To Make Raspberry Coconut Overnight Oats:
This couldn’t be easier – almost too embarrassing to call it a recipe!
- Stir everything together
- Refrigerate overnight
- Serve straight out of the fridge in the morning
A few extra tips:
- You can use fresh or frozen raspberries. No need to defrost frozen ones – they will have thawed by the time the oats are ready.
- If you’re not a fan of coconut, you can just leave it out.
- If you don’t have chia seeds, add 2 extra tablespoons of oats instead and cut back on the milk a bit.
Tell me – are overnight oats going to make your mornings easier from now on, too?
Let me know in the comments what you think of the recipe – I’m always happy to hear!
Get the printable recipe for these raspberry coconut overnight oats here:
Raspberry Coconut Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup or honey
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup raspberries fresh or frozen both work, plus extra to serve
- Stir all ingredients together very well.
- Divide between jars and cover.
- Refrigerate overnight, then serve cold topped with extra fruit.