Ha! Sneaky! Because once more: BEST SIMPLE SPAGHETTI CARBONARA EVER!
Simple Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 1/2 cups cream
- 2 1/2 ounces grated parmesan cheese
- 3 1/2 ounces streaky bacon cut into short strips
- Pepper to taste
- Heat a nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Add the bacon strips and cook until crispy.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. While the pasta is cooking mix the egg yolks, cream and parmesan cheese together in a measuring cup.
- Once the spaghetti have finished cooking drain and add back to the pot. Add the egg mixture and toss. Put the pot back on the heat and continue cooking for a few minutes or until the sauce starts to thicken. Season with pepper.
- Divide between four plates and serve topped with the bacon and extra parmesan cheese.