Sometimes it feels as if a clean eating breakfast is the hardest meal of the day.
You planned to wake up before the kids and cook something nutritious, but before you know it it’s 6am and the baby is up already.
You quietly take her downstairs and put her on the floor for two seconds to at least tie your hair up in a ponytail.
Two seconds, kid.
But of course the hungry little monkey starts wailing at the top of her lungs.
And then you hear it: Tap tap tap. Little footsteps down the stairs. Great, now the toddler is up, too.
So it begins: A whirlwind of diaper changes, arguments over taking off the PJ pants and little baby hands of steel grabbing your ponytail while you’re half-wrestling another squirmy mini human.
In the end you’re hungry, non-caffeinated and your stress levels are through the roof.
Your kids’ blood sugar is running low, they get cranky and start acting impossible.
So you resort to throwing that cereal you have hiding in the back of the cupboard “for emergencies” their way. Only to have them behave even worse 30 minutes later.
But I have a little help for you today: Easy Clean Eating Breakfast Ideas for Kids!
They’re simple enough to throw together with a baby glued to your hip, or suitable to be prepped ahead of time. Perfect for little hands and bellies. And, best of all: You’ll enjoy them too! so you don’t have to make two separate breakfasts – and I consider that a huge healthy living win!
Easy Clean Eating Breakfast Ideas for Kids:
- 4 Ingredient Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes from Savory Nothings
- Baked Banana and Raisin Oatmeal from Deliciously Ella
- 2 Ingredient Sweet Potato Pancakes from She Likes Food
- Coconut Chocolate Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins from Savory Nothings
- Blueberry Quinoa Breakfast Bars from Our Autism Diet
- Chunky Monkey Baked Oatmeal Cups (Banana Chocolate Chip Walnut) from Savory Nothings
- Chocolate Beet Smoothie Bowl from Joyous Health
- Pumpkin Spice Sweet Potato Noodle Waffles from Inspiralized
- Black Bean Breakfast Burritos from LeelaLicious
- 10 Minute Cranberry Pumpkin Oatmeal from Savory Nothings
- Healthy Chocolate Chip Banana Waffles from Savory Nothings
- Blueberry Polenta Porridge from Savory Nothings