- 1 fully cooked boneless ham ((about 5 pounds; preferably NOT pre-sliced; they tend to dry out in the slow cooker))
- 1 (20oz) can crushed pineapple packed in juice (undrained)
- 1 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- pinch of salt
- pinch ground cloves (optional)
- Prep: Place the ham in a lightly greased 5-6 quart slow cooker.
- Make glaze: Mix the remaining ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil while stirring from time to time, until bubbly. Pour over the ham.
- Slow Cook: Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours, or until the internal temperature of the ham reads at least 145°F. Rest on a chopping board for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve topped with the pineapple glaze.